ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

BC. Happy New year to you and all. I notice you always talk...

1. 8,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    BC.

Happy New year to you and all.

I notice you always talk about the incredible prospects that you are selling on to other companies, but let me ask you, have any of them as yet lived up to all YOUR hype?

Have any been proven to have what you claim they have?
    Or are they just being spruked like you claim Jonathan has done?

Would you have an interest in a company that said that we have a prospect that has shit chances of finding anything but please put your money in because BC thinks that it is a goer?

It is called " selling the story", just like you yourself do whenever you sell a prospect to an exploration company.
    Only a fool would think that it is money in the bank.

You know only 1% to 2% of prospect become payable yet you spruke them like they are all certainties.

Your constant bagging of copper is misguided as lithium will be dead a long time before copper ever is.
    Copper is a proven element with thousands of years of history while lithium is a newbie on the block.

There are so many problems with lithium that it will have a short life in the market compared with copper's thousands of years history. It will need to be replaced by a more stable mineral in the not too distant future.

Anyway, good luck to everyone who is hoping that ICG is successful, and good luck to you also BC as I love to see people do well.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.