ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Lockitt Come on now you know better than to make such comments -...

1. 4,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1672
    Lockitt Come on now you know better than to make such comments - we all know the odds in the exploration business and how many prospects end up being a mine. I did have Watson Hill in the late 70's and that became the Golden Kilometre gold mine but I gave full credit to the geologist who pursued it from the hill down onto the flats with the stockwork quartz gold lodes under 9 metres of red dirt where you would never get a colour. Out Mt Pleasant way if you are inclined to research- That's one mine.
    Having listed about six companies on AIM -LSE and ASX and lost count of the vend deals -maybe in excess of fifty now around the globe - there are quite a few many of which have never been developed - like coal in the Kimberly's - emeralds at Poona - garnet at Port Gregory - copper at Pilgangoora -yes I once held it for copper when lithium wasn't heard of - or gold at Bounty when we held it for gold (which was full of lithium before we knew what it was all about - now about the biggest lithium resource on the planet ) or Kokoda in PNG -now called Mambare -one of the biggest undeveloped lateritic nickel deposits in the world which I owned and sold to RGM about 2005 -a company I listed on AIM. I could go on - lot of water under the bridge in 70 years.

You are just a young buck who hasn't realized yet that prospectors sell 'prospects' to listed companies and its over to them then to ascertain the extent of mineralization. I could give you a list of about six companies last couple of years -then go research each and every one and ascertain exploration results. Does QXR have a lithium resource at Turner River which SQM walked away from -I pegged it -sold to QXR and if you read their latest announcement they are excited and pursuing exploration. Will there be a mine -no f--g idea.
    Even Mark Creasy didn't have a mine to his credit for many years -sold Bronzewing for $140 million and nothing there - but suddenly got lucky.

Having said that I have put sand mining leases into place that are now supplying millions of tonnes of sand to iron ore companies in the Pilbara.

In conclusion I don't ever recall saying that the tenements in which I am involved are other than prospects or prospective for a commodity that is in demand -not like the individual you worship at his alter saying there were x% chances of finding a mine. All on the record I understand-

As for copper -we all know it's a key commodity -my Dad used to say the float valve of the economy and whilst it's a very important part of the economy the fact is it's not right now on investors radar screens. When it is I will be pegging copper.

And watch the company change focus and the board composition in the New Year -if it doesn't I will walk to Bourke and back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8902352 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3035178 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.