ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Lockitt Young man get a grip ! Taylor already controls 10% of...

1. 4,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1650
    Lockitt Young man get a grip ! Taylor already controls 10% of the company -effective control and has just spent $655,095 'supporting' the company. What makes you think the company would be able to raise several million dollars without him taking up his rights in any issue and presumably like has just happened in PGD the major shareholders underwriting the shortfall which would be most likely in what is an extremely difficult market to raise money -and in the process increasing their control. Same dog same leg action with most companies in this market. Are you going to stump up more money ?

Let's have a bet -my bet AT will move up the register with more control. Noone is going to signal to you or has to signal to you their intentions - it's all perfectly legal and noone has or will have sufficient shares to challenge. Simple arithmetic-

Lithium is going nowhere -other technologies will be part of the mix but with silicon anodes -ultimately lithium even better and with niobium providing significant more charging capacity and battery life it's here to stay. Why I am in the Nb exploration space and why WA1 is over $12 a share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.