ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Hey Lock.......its good to see you have woken up to what I...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Hey Lock.......its good to see you have woken up to what I believe is the EV Sham...I believe most have'nt yet. EV's are only good for polluted city ,cut the smog down so u can see where yr going...lol

Has any of the smart news reporters ever asked our Climate change Guru ...Bowen........when he gets rid of .fossil fuels,..oil, gas, coal which brings in billions of dollars in revenue, where is the money going to come from?? to run Aust , pension , dole, medicare, hospitals, roads, etc etc and list goes on.

The millions of people that work in those industries and those associated with them what they going to do ?? oh yeah, they can learn to use a soldering iron , put solar panels together...and then what ?..come up with a huge Tax for house holds with solar .

What about a nice new huge road tax for all EV,s on the road...revenue raised from Tax on Solar panels and a huge road Tax on EV's....still wont be enough to run Aust...lol

Geeze and I believe what a sham this climate change talk is.........ask yr.self how did all the deep rivers get here up North? and else where u seen how deep and wide they are?? oh yeah the early humans dug em out....lol and what happened to the Dinosours oh yeah the early humans ate em all.....or maybe it was the Flintstones....lol

Climate change has been going on for billions of years and will keep on changing no matter what......so there is an end date sometime in the future , when ?? who knows next year, 100million years, or Billions

anyway that's my take and belief, I could go on, but it ain't gonna change a thing.

by the way I can't believe this mob is still kicking I see old faces are still hanging on ..lol
    DYOR
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.024M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 400040 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2707780 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.