ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Nothing will stop the electrification/battery revolution - it...

1. 4,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1650
    Nothing will stop the electrification/battery revolution - it will just take more time than Govts. and their supporters have factored into the equation. Those who don't believe it will happen aren't on the right side of history. Fire issues will be resolved - range is already being expanded and cost pressures will change. All the present bug bears will be resolved and in a few years all the big truck fleets will be electric.
    The argument on here sounds just like so many I have witnessed - none of us like change - I even stir up the greenies with my ICE tweets just to wind them up lol.
    I worked for a company in Sydney in '65 that imported some of the first fully hydraulic excavators. I was a demonstrator -could make the machines dance and I could trench so much faster than an old RB 22 rope machine. I tried to introduce to the Melb. Board of Works only to have their top engineer tell me they would never replace their rope machines. What I told him nearly got me the sack. How stupid he looks now. Then I worked for a company selling big North West rope machines -when I told the CEO we need to get into big hydraulic excavators we had a blue and I resigned. Years later when all the big hydraulic excavators replaced rope machines I sent him a reminder of my prediction -he was probably pushing up daises by then
    Anyway I used to operate big diesel electric Le Tournea scrapers on dam projects in the 50's -just a couple of little switches on the control panel so nothing new.

As for climate change I hate "Blackout" Bowen with a passion. We will transition but the move to ban coal -oil and gas is nothing short of madness until alternative reliable base load technologies are proven and the ban on nuclear is just unfathomable given 22 countries have now signed up to triple nuclear power generation. "Lights out Lily" in Victoria as I have named her is even more of a nut case - the sooner these Labor fruitcakes are removed from Govt the better. And I would like to see technology that can produce emissions free power generation from coal -really stick it up the greenie fanatics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.875K 375.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 195814 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3411110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.