ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

I love to see spirited discussion about the future of Li and EVs...

1. 10,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2659
    I love to see spirited discussion about the future of Li and EVs etc.

And I love to throw in my 2 bobs worth - so lets say that the current Li ion batteries are 'early tech' and in years to come there will be breakthroughs which will improve safety, but also chargeability and charge density considerably - even perhaps by an order of magnitude.
    It is the profit motive which will drive that improvement, never underestimate that.

One of the first industries to use these ultra hi spec batteries will be aviation. IMO key metals in the new tech will be silicon and niobium.

I like BC's talk about iron ore, and follow up on many of his tips - CUF for eg (Cu Fe) and CZR and the very interesting new move by Arrow in Guinea with Flano at the helm (after getting the 'go see' from Chris at DLI). However it is first movers in Nb where I spend my research time. (say ENR and BIM)

I have had the pleasure of sitting and chatting with a number of the personalities here, Dr J, Rob H, Ross B, Lockitt, Kalenn, Tybo and others, and look forward to a chat over a strong drink or two with Black Cat some day. And I am not surprised that among such strong personalities there can be strong views.
    There is room for everybody's opinion I think - but always remember, some will be right, some wrong.

So its Happy New Year from me, and its Goodnight from her - GL in 2024

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.