ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

In absence of "expert post answer' here is my findHello, this is...

1. 11,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    In absence of "expert post answer' here is my find

Hello, this is Bing. I can help you find some information about the materials used in electric vehicles.

According to one source1, the total estimated amount of copper used in all electric vehicles manufactured by BYD, the world’s largest electric vehicle maker, was nearly 26 million pounds in 2016. Copper is also required for charge ports, which used more than 295,419 pounds of copper in the same year1.

The amount of lithium used in electric vehicles varies depending on the type and size of the battery. A typical lithium-ion battery for an electric car contains about 10 kilograms of lithium2. However, BYD also produces lithium iron phosphate batteries, which have a lower energy density and require more lithium per kilowatt-hour. One estimate suggests that a lithium iron phosphate battery for an electric car needs about 15 kilograms of lithium.

Therefore, based on these estimates, one BYD car could use between 10 and 15 kilograms of lithium, depending on the battery type. However, these numbers may change over time as battery technology improves and new models are introduced.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.