ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

BC. I wondered when the horse and cart comparison would raise...

1. 8,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    BC.

I wondered when the horse and cart comparison would raise it's ridiculous head again.

Posters often say that the change from ICE cars to sparks is like the change from horse and cart to motor cars.

This is the most crazy comparison possible because, if you think that ICE to electrons compares to changing from nellies to ICE, then your experience with delights of equestrian ownership, or even following them on Melbourne Cup Day, is extremely limited.

My Dad used to say when you come home from a day out, the first thing is to take care of your livestock. (horse) You do this as I say, first.
    This is really fun if it is late and raining.
    The smell of the flea bag is not pleasant, especially if it needs to get rid of it's methane built up over the day.
    As we know this methane is a very strong climate affecting gas, much worse than CO2.
    You really need to wash it down and brush it - the horse that is - and prepare an oats bag for it to feed before going inside to dry off and warm yourself up.
    This is one of the main problems with de horse is that you need to feed the fleabag even when it is just standing and defecating in the barn.
    De horse produces green house gasses 24 hours a day unlike the ICE car.

With a car you have tyres to replace, but with the fleabag it has to be shod on a regular basis, and don't get me going on the vet bills.

It usually does not burst into flames spontaneously but is known to just drop dead even when you are on it's back, and if you walk around the back of it without running your hand down it's rump to let it know you are there, it is likely to kick severely enough to send you to the big rodeo in the sky.

I could go on and on about de horse but you probably can sense my disdain for them as transport.

This is just to point out that we need to be realistic regarding spark cars and their future and not just take the zealots word for what will transpire on the road to electrification.
    It is also to create thinking regarding this rush of blood to the head.
    At the moment ICE cars beat electric cars on ALL points in my opinion.
    I cannot see this changing soon.

Again, I will buy one myself it they can match fossil cars on these points but I will keep the old Falcon in good shape in the meanwhile.

Let the others be the pioneers in this field as INCA cannot afford to lose again by chasing the current fad.

The problem with being a pioneer is that you end up with a lot of arrows sticking out of your back.

The elephant is coming soon.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.