ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

2023 - the year for ICG, page-1664

1. 8,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    BC.

How many times over the last twenty years have we been told something is going to happen only to never hear about it again.
    Kinda like Inca exploring in Peru, you know, raise money for the task, go over and arrange a few drilling pads after waiting two years for permits, then only to never hear from the big boss again about any results.
    Rinse and repeat.

How often do we hear about an incredible new battery that is lighter than air and cheaper than a two bob suit with watch thrown in ( obviously not lithium lol ), but it never eventuates.
    The latest is sodium as the answer.

The papers regularly run the old story that we will all be flying to work in our own small planes that will land on the roof of your building and cost nothing to run and all within five years.
    That is even better than the I have a bridge in Sydney story that I can sell to you for, UHMMMMM, lets say 10grand.
    Has anyone thought about what happens if it breaks down mid flight. You cannot just pull over and call the, if you are in QLD, the RACQ.

My dear old Mum, who could not drive anymore, thank heavens, heard about the self driving cars that were three years away and she would be able to go down to the shops on her own at will.

It's bloody cruel all this fantasy predicting that is going on.

The internet is chock a block with such stories about lectric busses and also just as many stories about how they have been a massive disaster where tried.

Brisbane had electric busses ( trolley buses ) when I was a kid, and they were great, but they were not battery powered, they were powered direct from overhead wires. The problem was, I would think, was that they were limited as to where they could go by the wires.

If India goes ahead with this folly, then they will be powered by good old Queensland coal from the Adani Mines in Central Qld.
    That is why Adani fought so hard to get them through.

It all comes back to fossil fuel.

What a ridiculous plan this all is to "save the planet" which does not need saving anyway, only the people may need saving, and I doubt that even they need saving.

Gotta love the way they decorate their vehicles over there.

Imagine if all the money being wasted on this green energy was spent on how we should/could take advantage of a slightly warmer climate.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.