ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

2023 - the year for ICG, page-1680

1. 8,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    J & J.

I do trust you mate, you are one of the few that I would trust.

Whether or not you are correct is a separate question to trust in my book

I know that these things will all come to fruition in time, but you and I are not going to see anything like it in our lifetimes.

My gripe is that instead of allowing a natural progression to the future, the idealistic/fanatical politicians are trying to force things prematurely upon us.

The lies about global warming that they have been peddling for at least sixty years never come to be, and in fact, the planet is actually improving weather wise every year.

When we were kids the land was all going to flood within five years, and then they changed that to another seven years, then twelve, and now the end of the century.

Even if they are correct who will believe it when all their previous predictions were so far off the mark?

My main argument at the moment is that ICG cannot afford another gamble with the tiny amount of money that we still have in the kitty.

I am very against government forcing their opinions upon industry, and the people, as they never seem to be correct when they attempt to pick winners.
    Business will find the correct path, at the correct time for the introduction of the tech required.
    Business has to be viable to succeed.

"not only computers and batteries but electric busses (Brisbane to replace all for 2032)!"
    I am sure if Brisbane does it the world will then follow. (Sarcasm at it's finest)

"Anyway at present mate I'm probleming out a new computer build - the super wet weather lately got my old box by the dusty short and curlies."

You see what I mean about predictions.
    Going by the leftist predictions you should be under water by now, not just suffering from humidity, but by another prediction it was never going to rain enough to fill our dams. (Bowen)
    How about we will never see snow again.

The BOM are under threat all the time now because they have trouble predicting the weather out to lunch time tomorrow, but the GW experts supposedly can predict out to the end of the century.

Nobody would like to see da planet cleaned up like I would but wasting all this money to make no difference is just plain nuts.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.