ICG 0.00% 0.8¢ inca minerals limited

ByronI have maintained my silence for so long. I remember you...

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Byron
    I have maintained my silence for so long. I remember you posting that you sold 50% of your holding when ICG sold at $0.001 pre consolidation and finished the day at $0.002. I considered myself fortunate in buying some of those shares sold that day. In time your gratuitous advice in saying "sell your shares" maybe correct in the longer term. However, I look at the value of properties held such as phosphate, of which BHP is trying to buy a company in Canada for its phosphate, potential in JE, Macauley Creek and of course Mt Lamb IOCG prospect. The majors look at results in a different light to the retail investors. I am of the view that the value of mining properties is far greater than the current EV of ICG. I am disinterested in petty bunfights which you and other posters are happy to involve yourselves with. The value of those tenements IMO is far greater than the current SP.

Time will prove who is right. Today I note the ICG value increased by 10% with a sales value of $1100. How fickle is the market? The BOD stated there will not be a CR within the next 3 months yet posters are being negative to that news. Whether there is or not time will be the judge. Not you nor me. We have a BOD and SHs can vote for changes at AGMs. Two of three Directors have substantial share ownership and want success. RH and JW have % ownership in some of the new areas. I believe they want this to be successful as well.
    You are happy with your profits in selling when you did. Well done. I bought CTM at less than $0.02 and still hold them. Some investors want the quick profit whereas other investors are happy to stay for the longer term. Allow investors to determine their own fate.
    Cheers Rob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $6.216K 879.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1120813 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2814049 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.