ICG 0.00% 0.8¢ inca minerals limited

I can't imagine the cost-savings are quite as extravagant as you...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I can't imagine the cost-savings are quite as extravagant as you claim otherwise wouldn't every single mining company on the ASX have their own facilities rather than sending cores off to be processed by the lab?

Atleast if we'd been getting some assays during the campaign or at the conclusion of the campaign that would've helped limit the decay of the SP.

It's been almost 4 months since we last received assays and almost 7 months since Hole 10 was drilled. Those timeframes are not from delays in the lab.

I'm sure the property prices are absolutely booming in Mount Isa because that's exactly why I purchased shares in a mining company.

There's been plenty of talk about potential JVs, etc but we the shareholders are yet to hear of anything and maybe they don't want to commit yet either because of the lack of information about the assays.

Alot of us here are invested for the excellent tenements that were acquired here in OZ but they're not much good to us if we just sit here and look at them and go out get the occasional rock chip sample and leave core sitting in the shed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.21K 526.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1242857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1677291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.