ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Byron. It's known that scorn can eat away at someone, especially...

1. 3,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    Byron.

It's known that scorn can eat away at someone, especially those that post 3 times in a morning when they don't hold. You have obviously lost money here by not holding your bottle and selling those shares you purchased.
    Byron have you ever supported a capital raise during the years speak about ?
    I am presently sitting in Jakarta heading for a jungle in Indonesia for a large copper expansion project so I can earn back some of the bucks tucked away here until we start drilling again in NT & Qld.
    Couple of good holes in Jean Elson and you never know Byron you might be back buying 100K of shares again in a massive take over mode.
    Apart from the quick sell down after departure of 2 individuals the T20 is still same the share base hasn't changed since the last raise at 9 cents except for directors salary sacrifice additions and we hold at 483,000,000 shares. They have stopped the out rush of cash and removed the MD who created the situation. I would say the ship has been turned into the wind and we can now proceed forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $28 7.071K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1084958 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2645385 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.