ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Unfortunately the company is doing very little publicly to...

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1622

Unfortunately the company is doing very little publicly to counter your negative posts. - hence the falling share price.

As a believer in the tech - it’s very hard to defend the poor communication strategy.

It appears the No News policy is wearing thin for many - but the technology and the production process has been independently validated and recognised through winning the two Australian awards.

ADO technology has also been verified by two companies coming out signing MOU’s. There is no blunt in my
    mind the technology is world class.

Time is ticking. -I’m sure loyal long term shareholders are also getting frustrated with the lack of communication - and sub standard quarterly update .

The leadership team would be well aware of the pressure and frustration of shareholders - their job is to deliver commercial success and share it with all stakeholders.

The next two weeks will be interesting - will ADO start self promoting before the European Battery show - lets
    hope so - it’s time to start giving shareholders more than we are attending a few trade shows this quarter-

There should be a focus on giving shareholders some clear wins - whether it be partnerships or substantial orders in Point of care or commercial battery partnerships and company investment - or the update on 1,000 cycles.

Last edited by Garethg007: 30/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $784 35.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104341 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 580309 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.