ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

“There should be a focus on giving shareholders some clear wins...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    “There should be a focus on giving shareholders some clear wins - whether it be partnerships or substantial orders in Point of care or commercial battery partnerships and company investment - or the update on 1,000 cycles”

Yep!! Throw us an effing bone Anteotech!!

Tell us something positive, and NEW, to keep us keen.
    Tell us how things are tracking (where they are allowed).
    Tell us “we have just purchased (insert the name of a piece if equipment). It is an integral part of the pilot plant” so we know things are progressing towards the end goal of a functioning pilot plant.
    Tell us something, update the website, put some news in the ‘News’ section of the website.

I copped the “No news is good news, guys!!” ……at the beginning but it is starting to reek of the old mob.
    I know this new mob is better, i know this new mob is very skilled with great individual track records, i do believe sh!t’s gonna happen, but when??
    i am most certainly no businessman, very far from it, but why does it take so long to ink a deal/sell something when (if??) ‘our’ products are so amazing?? Why aren’t Mercedes, Tesla buying this amazing company that’s worth a measley 70mil?? Why hasn’t the Duracell Bunny or The Energizer Battery bloke come and smashed down the door of ADOHQ demanding a deal??

The ann. this morning said: “…….with first revenues targeted for late 2023 from our Brisbane based commercial plant”…..so unless i am mistaken, and hopefully i am, we aren’t expecting any coin to come in time Oct/Nov/Dec…??

I have faith in them, i have confidence in them, but my patience is running out….i have only been an ADO shareholder for 5 years, i doff my cap to you holders that have been around longer.

Usually a rant makes me feel a bit better, but this one hasn’t, maybe my patience are wearing thinner that i realised…..but thanks for letting me rant anyway!

biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.