ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Good morning, Eggboy,Thank you for your thoughts, careful and...

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Good morning, Eggboy,

Thank you for your thoughts, careful and conservative as usual.

Your post implies among other things, that in this world of batteries, speed is of the essence, as Jeeves may have said about matters of great moment, such as re-arranging his master's romantic affairs.

With our Covid episode, with hindsight we conclude that we were not sufficiently ready. Importantly, we had not laid the groundwork with parties such as the TGA - that comment is without criticism, as more time in advance was needed. The political/Health imperatives were first on the alleged "gold standard" of PCR testing, and finally when that started to collapse from numbers and delays (and goodness knows what cost), in desperation those RATS that happened to be immediately available, were grabbed off the shelf. (No comment needed about quality.) Importantly, we were not ready to move into production at scale.

This discussion paper from last January I found of interest, as no doubt have others, particularly the consideration of battery production. The paper also emphasises speed.)
    https://www.statedevelopment.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0029/78581/queensland-batteries-discussion-paper.pdf

Production will involve teamwork and leadership. I wonder whether we have been involved in early discussions about production, or is it too soon? The impression I have from a quick skim through the paper, is that there are many pieces to the jigsaw; AnteoTech is just one, but critical.

None of these ruminations would be absent from the thinking of AnteoTech's management and Board. It is my confidence in that team that allows me to retain the remaining hairs on my head. If it's taking longer to put together all that is necessary, so be it. I have to assume the team is working as fast and well as it can. Titbits such as Conor's grin in that twot of a few weeks ago (the pedant in me reaches for a noun reflective of the past tense), do help to keep a patient smile on my face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.