ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

2023 will certainly be an important year for AnteoTech.Most...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    2023 will certainly be an important year for AnteoTech.

Most holders here will likely agree that the AnteoTech potential remains.

Most, including me were disappointed by the lack of delivery / outcomes over the past 2 years (particularly in the Life Science business - notably TGA approvals, Multiplex Trials, EuGeni commercial deals etc.). At the end Jan '20 ADO was trading in the 3c range, at the end Jan '21 ADO was trading in the 10c range and at the end Jan '22 ADO was trading in the 30c range. While shareholders have every right to remain frustrated; we do however have a stronger Management Team and Board than ever and opportunities (in particular in the Energy division) are still there to be capitalised on.

Of course, as shareholders we await demonstrable outcomes and results, which will be inextricably linked to share price return.

All eyes are on H1 2023 where our cash runway will expire unless income is produced (e.g. via revenue generating deals, a Capital Raise etc.). I note (see point 3 in the 21 Dec 2021 ASX query response) that the Management Team have taken steps to conserve cash burn rate which is good to see, and has bought us more time.

2023 will either see AnteoTech become a viable business; or not. The share price will reflect this direction. An interesting 6 months ahead that is for sure. I have chosen to hold on, having eliminated my financial risk by taking profits in Apr '21. I hope we return to those levels, for all ADO holders sakes. Only commercial deals will get us there. Let's gooo ADO!

Good luck holders
    Moose

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.864K 422.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 433287 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.