DEL 4.17% 5.0¢ delorean corporation limited

A new year is here and although silence from DEL I keep thinking...

1. 576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    A new year is here and although silence from DEL I keep thinking that us shareholders are onto something special here. A different but kinda similar example of DEL being early and what it could look like is MAQ Telecom. MAQ had a nice business ticking away then early mover advantage securing land and sites for key data centre locations in which these locations and projects are now super valuable and are starting to spit out cash. Yes high capex to start but not the momentum is unstoppable. Similar in terms of Directors owning most of the shares.

We also have Steve Gostlow who took a baby Toxfree (same as DEL currently) and grew and sold that for a massive pay day! He is no dummy and will be guiding and driving DEL to achieve the same.

Then there is the SP at 7c and Market Cap at $18M... FILL YOUR BOOTS! Yes, you are betting on execution but do you see what I see in a decade? I see 15+ DEL owned Projects spitting out cash, plus 10 + blue chip brands associated with DEL to help them meet their emission targets. Brickworks and Yarra Valley Water are the case studies. I see a 20x market cap re rating in time.

Plus all of the general tailwinds in the space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $10.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $3.604K 73.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62353 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 81663 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ 27307
Last updated 15.33pm 23/05/2024 ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.