NVX 6.04% 79.0¢ novonix limited

Here’s a question for you, the great Kokoro. I’ll use your...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Here’s a question for you, the great Kokoro. I’ll use your negative sentiment to entice a response as you have failed to reply to me on many occasions. IF, Novonix get the DOE loan, and IF Novonix secure an offtake agreement with a Tier 1 company/companies, will you still continue to berate and downramp this stock based on the no fundamentals dribble that you are so insistent on? I’m just very curious to know as I’m sure the likes of Chris Burns and the BOD would very much value your input into the why the company is going to be a cataclysmic failure of biblical proportions due to its overwhelming lack of (insert Kokoro’s favourite F word here). I’m sure it would save you, us and everyone who is invested in this stock, or downramping this stock for that matter, a lot of time, energy and money. I’m happy to send an email on your behalf to let them all know to shut up shop. Or, you could reply to Burty and provide some evidence to support your “price target of below $1” sentiment, because up until now, you’ve failed to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.045(6.04%)
Mkt cap ! $386.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 80.0¢ 76.5¢ $2.643M 3.376M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23764 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 122054 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.