NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

All the dots. Remember when it was apparently insignificant or...

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 610
    All the dots. Remember when it was apparently insignificant or irrelevant that they opened the Novonix Institute of Advanced Battery Technology with Hamilton County Department of Education in Chattanooga... Then we found out that Novonix will be hiring more than 1000 folks from Hamilton County in the next few years, the majority of whom only need a high school diploma. Noting the US is in a very tight jobs market and Novonix are cleverly looking to keep their opex down (labor costs will be well north of US$50 million per year).

VW are going to be an offtake partner. A big offtake partner. VW are going to grow fast AF - they are set to be the biggest EV manufacturer in the world - they are arguably the best partner to get in bed with now, although I'm sure they wont be the only one.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/24/volkswagen-ceo-says-carmaker-will-overtake-tesla-on-ev-sales-by-2025.html

Before NVX announce, they need all manner of things to align with respect to DoE, VW, PR etc, but it's money in the bank now.
    I'm all in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.