ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

2023, page-5

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I am a long term holder since backing the Dixons and their small start up Facilitate Digital was "acquired " by Adslot in 2013 for 32 Million.
    That was 10 years ago
    Let me state that again 10 years
    Don't believe me? Use google
    Now the entire market cap of ADS is 19.8 Million
    WIth the benefit of hindsight that was a massive massive wealth destroying error by the Dixon family
    In those 10 years sales of the platform have grown absolutely nowhere
    Yet this is supposed to be a game changing way of doing advertising?
    Earnings, operating margins and cash flow remain negative
    Yet shares on issue have grown 695 Million to 2204 Million
    That is how the management and BOD of this company has "awarded itself" and paid for it's salaries
    Since the acquisition it's been a very very disappointing journey for all shareholders - Dixon's included
    Many times I have contacted the company complaining about it feeding the chocks on the ASX instead of concentrating on the business, cutting costs and growing earnings. Looking and running the business for the founding shareholders instead of all the hangers on..
    My messages have fallen on deaf ears.
    Without the ASX this would be a zombie company and now broke and out of business
    No more Mr nice guy, no more nonsense - the company historicals (you can view them pretty much on every trading platform) don't lie
    Don't believe me? Well DYOR. It's real easy.. go back delve a bit behind the charts of yr average internet brokers web page
    I just wish there was a clean out of the BOD.
    I might buy a few more to top up (and counter) the dilution of the last CR - but I have no more serious conviction on this crowd.
    10 years they have had to roll it out, pull it off, grow the story... 10 years
    We've had whole new tech since then. Blockchains, Bots, AI, smart homes..even with the recent falls the NASDAQ has gone from 3,000 to 10,000 yet this company has effectively gone backwards
    That is the reality that management cannot deny
    The BOD just do not "get it "(IMO) and continue to look after their own self interest instead of all shareholders
    Just MO/NA
    Last edited by asxunsullied: 10/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.