IRX 7.41% 2.9¢ inhalerx limited

First time i recall seeing one of these for IRX. Perhaps a new...

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1288
    First time i recall seeing one of these for IRX. Perhaps a new phase in the evolution of the company? At the last AGM, Sud mentioned that we had navigated that very boring time in a biotech where you are doing all your preparatory/regulatory work. And that we are now ready to start our clinical trials once finance is locked away. The part of the journey where you get many fresh progress announcements and a lot of positivity in the lead up to results.

Perhaps its no coincidence that the company have chosen this point in time to start the promotion of the company. To get new eyes on IRX. One can only hope that there are some near term company announcements to support this promotion effort. Would seem fairly pointless otherwise.

If the buy/sell stack is anything to go by, this does support the above theory. Sell lines at 2.8c and 3.4c have disappeared in recent days meaning it is pretty much impossible to hit the piddling 10K share sell line at 3.9c as a retail buyer.

Patience certainly been required here but hopefully we are approaching the end of the tunnel and we can see the light?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $5.503M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $580 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 58388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.