IRX 7.41% 2.9¢ inhalerx limited

2024/2025, page-7

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1288
    This is a fantastic listen and i highly recommend to anyone considering purchasing. As Darryl highlights, we have traversed that boring period in a biotech, doing all the writing and regulatory work. We have two HREC submissions ready to go after which we can begin our two clinical trials.

Darryl indicated we are at a very mature stage with a finance partner which does sound extremely promising. Finance should catalyse everything and as Darryl stated it will be a driver of significant share price appreciation

I was really taken by the example Darryl gave of the veterinarian who suffered from panic disorder and was trialling a vape with medicinal CBD to relieve their symptoms at a conference. However the vape does release a distinctive CBD smell which was called out by another colleague causing significant embarrassment. This really for me underlines the value of the PMDI inhaler. All the advantages of inhalation without the social acceptance factor of a CBD vape and also without the unknown side effects of heating the substance. PMDIs are socially acceptable being a common delivery device for asthma medications.

Related to this it was also very comforting to hear of all the evidence collected on the efficacy of CBD for our medical conditions we are examinging.

I think the guys are on a real winner here and i cant wait to get going on the trials

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $5.503M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $580 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 58388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.