BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

"Question for management is were are the "announcements" that...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    "Question for management is were are the "announcements" that were promised from the outset of CES? Unless they believe podcasts represent announcements then I haven't seen one yet. I'm referring to the words used in one of the press releases just prior to CES where these words were used".

Hi @belkin, I keep an eye on BRN, at ASX BRN website, here and TSE, so I'm curious about what you regard as the "announcements" that you mentioned in your post. What I recall is that they were doing demos with MicroChip, Tata Elxsi, Nviso, VVDN.

I don't have any recollection of coming across info which gave me a sense of an impending announcement to be revealed at CES, what I do remember are posts here and TSE talking about the possibility of ann's, and certainly like you and others here I would have been very happy to see something of substance ann'ed.

If I'm incorrect about this then please set me straight, and I would be grateful if you could, one way or the other.

At this point I also feel to say (make comment) that I have over a period of some time now noticed a number of posters who were previously more positive or well disposed toward BRN, who are now serial critics, both here and at TSE, have also noticed that some long term believers are also vacillating between positive and critical from time to time, which is all understandable and while I look at both sides of view that are put up, I definitely keep my own counsel and mostly look at either side with a certain amount of ambivalence, I do this because it works better for me not to get caught up in the emotions that fly around. And I am most careful about not getting caught up in the expectations which build up in these forums from time to time - it is almost a cyclical thing - and they come and go, and I do think some posters tend to get over wrought one way or another.

When you look at where the SP sits it is not hard to understand why there are some unhappy campers out there, I will also own/say that I have been critical of management in some regards both here and at TSE (but I am not a regular poster at either forum). Also will definitely say that after 8 1/2 yrs this thing is a slow burn which can be quite demanding to the point where I have my doubts, but that is usually when I let the negatives have free rein.

In retrospect I think the run up of late 2021 early 2022 was not a good outcome for BRN, most likely the price was pushed up by the bots and calls made by experienced traders who see big profit in manipulating an over exuberant and reactive market. So too many unrealistic expectations, and way too early for a company with zero income, fertile ground for opportunists who fed the unrealistic expectations in the first place. Anyone who bought BRN @ over $1 would be in a lot of pain, same for anyone in over 50c, then you have people like me who average less than the prices I just mentioned, but are feeling impatient.

However I still have positives which I know are really strong reasons for me to continue to hold and at this point after such a long haul, I won't be letting go of any of mine just yet. So regardless of how I feel about management, progress is being made, Infineon and Onsemi just became partners, and they may have been the announcements BRN may have mentioned (although I still don't remember BRN saying anything about ann's.).

Bit of a rave so I will just finish it here (although I could say a lot more), bottom line I don't know of another company on the ASX that has the potential to bag so many times, just one announcement from the growing constellation of companies they are working with and the SP goes. And the companies that BRN are dealing with - some of them are massive - and those people wouldn't have anything to do with BRN if they didn't think something was there.

But this doesn't mean that I love BRN, because I don't - for me it is a means to an end - I hope, it simply means I still see potential here despite all the crap you have to deal with on the journey.

Also should say that I always appreciate the efforts of those here and TSE who put up excellent research, because those people are making some effort to learn about what they are invested in, and even if some of them get over enthusiastic at times, they work and contribute diligently for the common good of anyone invested in BRN. So even if I don't see that much value in some of it, nobody is forcing me to read it, but on the other hand there has been a lot of really good research done on BRN over many years now, so thanks for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.