BRN 3.23% 32.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Edson BellidoSemiconductor process analysis and research/...

1. 10,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27476

Edson Bellido

Semiconductor process analysis and research/ Technical Leadership / Education advocate
    McMaster University TechInsights
    Greater Ottawa Metropolitan Area 500+ connections
    About

As a seasoned semiconductor engineer with a Ph.D. in Materials Science, I leverage my technical and management expertise to drive innovation in semiconductor process analysis. Currently, I lead the Process Lab team at TechInsights, overseeing the analysis of cutting-edge semiconductor technologies, including Image Sensors, NAND, DRAM, and emerging memory devices like MRAM, ReRAM, and FRAM. With over a decade of experience in research, design, fabrication, simulation, and characterization of nano-devices for electronic and photonic applications, I possess a unique blend of technical and leadership skills. My expertise in semiconductor process engineering spans a wide range of skills, including advanced microscopy (TEM, SEM, STEM, FIB) and spectroscopy techniques (EELS, EDX, AFM) for materials characterization. I'm also proficient in nanofabrication techniques such as CMP, lithography, etching, and deposition. Furthermore, I possess a deep understanding of semiconductor device physics and nanomaterials science. This expertise extends to process flow analysis, enabling me to create comprehensive cost analysis models for memory wafer and die, taking into account all semiconductor manufacturing steps, equipment, consumables, and other cost of goods sold (COGS) factors. As a published author with 20+ technical papers, I excel in communicating complex concepts through compelling technical writing. My leadership experience extends to both the semiconductor industry and education non-profits, where I've successfully guided teams and initiatives. Let's connect and explore opportunities to advance semiconductor innovation and excellence.”
    Rayz he does seem to be well qualified to comment on new technology given that is his day job.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.