BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-1044

1. 1,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    Hi McHale,

Rise has posted below what I was referring to. To me an announcement isn't a press release or a news item released on X or Linkedin or any other medium. It's an announcement released via the ASX. The company is not short of human resources and they must ensure that the wording they use is correct and in context. Getting this wrong only further sets in the rot surrounding the company and their disclosure processes.

The board at BRN needs to be approving these releases as is the case with other ASX companies where I know directors. In one company I ran I had the socials sent to me that were due for release over a 1 or 2 month window. I went through the process of reviewing them all and then circulating them to the board for review and approval. I don't think it's not too much to ask for this to happen at BRN in my opinion. At the very least I would hope that at least one of the board members would have picked up on the numerous mistakes that have been made over the last few months with regard to spelling and grammar.

They could have written "watch out for further podcasts that will reveal further ecosystem partners" or "watch out for further news that will reveal use cases and partnerships in our upcoming CES24 podcast series". Instead they used the word "Announcement".

For us shareholders that are starved for relevent news related to the company weall collectively own it shouldn't be a big ask.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.