BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi @belkin, I am in 100% agreement with you regarding BRN...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    Hi @belkin, I am in 100% agreement with you regarding BRN adopting a change in the way they communicate to their Australian shareholders on the ASX platform.

I have expressed my view about this matter here and at TSE, I am also reading the ASX Continuous Disclosure Rules and Notes, I am not sure if I will make the AGM - I live in Nth NSW, but I am considering making the trip and staying at a hotel overnight.

I was disappointed that the questions put to Antonio in particular at last years AGM were not really responded to in depth, (and perhaps the questioner could have put their questions better) and Antonio does not seem to understand that announcements can be put up with regard to news that is not price sensitive, such as Infineon and Onsemi, and too many other developments which the market could/should have been informed of.

I have had conversation with the ASX about this matter, something I gleaned from that conversation was that it is incumbent upon the company to keep the market informed. However after a "market sensitive" announcement several years ago regarding a partnership, BRN were notified by the ASX that they should have informed the market who the partnership was with, which was in fact Ford, who were then evidently very upset about their name being revealed because of an NDA.

Since this went down several years ago BRN have virtually refused to use the ASX platform, and I have referred to that situation as having their "heads up their arses" in a post over at TSE - maybe here too. BRN are essentially saying that they don't want any more trouble from ASX over such matters, but any number of us disagree.

The major point IMO regarding BRN managements intransigence here: is the fact that virtually all other listed ASX companies are able to use the ASX platform to keep the market informed of news, without having any major dramas with the ASX, so most other companies are able to understand the compliance rules, so maybe after this years AGM our company might find their way to doing so.. More to come, but DYOR and read the ASX Continuous Disclosure Rules, they are at bottom of the company news page where you go to get ann's, > see under Regulation > go to ASX compliance > see listing rules > and guidance notes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.