BRN 1.16% 21.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-106

1. 6,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2723
    You believe I'm a T20, an invited SH, in correspondence with Tony Dawe.

Be interested to understand your logic, thought process and evidence of same to come to those conclusions or as you state...assumptions?

Righto...I'll tell you categorically I'm not, to save those assumptions.

As for positive spin, hardly.

i merely prefer to consider both sides of a situation as I pointed out. You appear fixated on one side, yours, and therefore the assumption must be correct.

Would I like to know the real reasons for turnover, absolutely, will I get that info, hardly.

Therefore looking backwards on trying to confirm assumptions without any true evidence and any way to influence an outcome seems like a waste of time and energy, for myself anyway but if it works for you, go for it.

As I posted a few days ago, attack and defend appears to be the MO a lot of time on the BRN threads sadly with a few rare reasonable discussions.

Glad you enjoy the humour, that is a good thing then that you get a laugh. Laughter is good.

Though, in fairness, you can go review my posts there as you know and if you consider trying to uncover actual information just cheerleading then good for you.

I'm not sure how finding say, the Ericsson project directly using Akida came about....must have had some pom poms to stand out.

Enjoy the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.8¢ $678.0K 3.197M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 678733 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 696376 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.