BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-1282

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Worth watching, only 7 minutes... Key point I've taken is it will be 3 - 7 years until "truly intelligent" devices with human accuracy will be integrated... not 3 - 7 years until BRN integrate into products.... Rob's final comment 2024 is a good year for Brainchip.

Starts at 5.13 mins

Don Baine - How on earth can you put together a company at this high level using AI, when it’s just ultra brand new?? I can’t understand it….It that a fair question?

Rob Telson - It’s a fair question. Brainchip has been around for a while now and we’re actually on the second generation of our device. We have launched our second generation of our architecture, when you look at when truly intelligent devices will be integrated into consumer based products, we are still 3 to 7 years years out, to see really really intelligent devices that have a level of accuracy that the devices are thinking ahead of us or thinking at the same level that a human does.

Don Baine– Can they think ahead of us?

Rob Telson - Ah, yes we are seeing it right now…. Stuff like ChatGPT and large language models and some of the stuff that’s happening it’s moving at a very fast rate…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.