BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-1374

1. LJD
    517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Hello hopalongpetrovski, sorry for the delay in answering i do not frequent brn hotcopper forum very often these days, and when i do i read very few posts, i find that some posters will reach far and wide to create a negative sentiment; so i give it a miss.

About Friday's data, my thoughts are that someone was accumulating, and that progressing with such a small parcel each time was not likely to sway the price, it was easy to spot this activity because there were not many trades other than those under $500 worth. I thought that there was a day in early december where a large effort was made to influence the price. I have to question the integrity of the asx, apart from some dodgy openings, yesterday there was a cxxt trade go through for 0.155, I am of the understanding that shares with the condition cxxt are traded through the centrepoint platform at midpoint price.

It is not surprising to see the smaller cap stocks decreasing in price, economic numbers are decreasing or missing forecasts, the inflation gauge increased recently and the news is full of people doing it tough. My opinion is that for the lower end of the market fear is creeping in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.