BRN 0.00% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

This is really will likely see some negative feed back from some...

1. 1,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    This is really will likely see some negative feed back from some with agenda and some that just like to find all things negative.

Firstly the sky in the Brainchip world is not falling but yes they have some challenges.

There announcements are filled with errors likely so is this write up!

Firstly all need to take a step back and take a calm assessment of what the company has done and what the SP is showing.

Firstly our SP is below what our company was pre Akida 1000 release.

our Market cap is about 200 million USD I know that when some addenda driven people try to play a hefty market cap they say it in AUD but the revenues in USD its kinda their agenda that said our revenue was horrible basicly none in 2023.

Now a lets look at what IP we have sold.
    Renesas bought it. When and if they release our IP does not require them to advertise us. They paid a fee and will pay a royalty for each item sold as per the contract.

Megachips is interesting as they have purchased our IP but also working as a partner selling the IP to their customers. Go to their site and see who they partner with there will not be much info on that.

Valeo, Socionext, VVDN and Unigen and Circle 8 there are alot more leads but let's stick to the hard fact ones reported. These companies will lead to revenue.

Most of these partnerships and IP have been in the work for the 3 to 4 year period already hence ready for market soon.

This is what we are buying at 17 18 19 cents these days. What did we have in 2020 when we were buying in that range or even the 30s. The only difference was positive outlook on the future were things hyped on the MB announcement yes but there is a value between that is fair value. If you keep dwelling on the past you will miss the future. If the past is causing you grief you need to let it go do as you see fit with your trades or investments only you decide.

My personal view is what will my pennies be worth when the above starts making revenue not ti mention possible new IP deals and other products in an industry in its infancy.

I do not think that the loss of Chris or Jenns is an issue lets see how did they perform the last year ? The deals I spoke of have likely been carved out pre their appointments. If they do not work out lets get new guys Steve and Tony seem pretty switched on and are moving things along well IMO.

BRN put sales managers in Japan Korea Israel and Germany cause we have no business there or is there something happening?

Interestingly we have no partnerships from Korea but our sales dude is still cranking away lol.

I think its also a given that hearing aids are coming out soon so that is even more revenue yet. These trickles will more then justify the current MC likely lead to a uplift of MC IMO.

Sean I know he gets the front of the complaints but you also have to look at what he took over and what he has accomplished that will lead to revenue. I'm not trying to protect him but being optimistic has he done wrong sure he has but I do think that even Mangenent thought adoption would be quicker then it was.

So when I you review the overall progress its pointing in the right direction. I'm not surprised companies shy away on there partnerships but its pretty competitive and those that are building product want to keep their secrets close with them.

so I believe 2nd striking is likely stupid IMO as this will lead to more chaos and if your a genuine holder would you not want the best return you could get. Those cheering for a strike are agenda driven.

Has Anil Peter and other top 20s voted against the group they have alot of skin in the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $917.7K 5.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 3010453 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 808746 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.