BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Yeah its been a challenging 2 years to say the least. But that...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    Never thought Renesas would be delivering the chips to say Tata. Its very similar to how Megachips could sell out to their customers in volumes. I'm pretty confident both had a product in mind and the runway to revenue like stated 3 to 4 years depending on complexity.
    Yeah its been a challenging 2 years to say the least. But that is the past as your other post about the pendulum swinging IMO its on the other extreme IMO. A 200 million USD market cap if BRN did 10 million USD in sales that is a PE of 20 now we know growth stocks have higher PE and the value would be north ot today's value. Will the current Ecosystem and partnerships and products produce this $$ ?

The technology does work well know it does through the products and partnerships that will be using Akida.

One other interesting review of our new additions to those that have departed they come from world class companies with long stays. Those that left were IMO job hopper they stick around for 2 years and move on they are not builders imo.

I hired a guy for my boss turned out to be a poor choice he moaned and complained to me. Next guy I found my boss is like how you know he's going to work out i said you never know its always a gamble. Well the next guy did great and is still there working and building up a division.

Let's see what will happen in the next few months I suspect with AI on the front page we will see some movement.

I truly do not expect Valeo or MB the big names to promote Akida in their product. They use Nvidia yes well likely Nvidia was also working in some sense in the RnD but let's be honest. Who the buyers of high tech cars want to hear Nvidia or Qualcomm. They do not care to hear Akida they may then question the reliability or other issues. MB will market the whole car as they see fit for the end buyer what will close the deal and how the pamphlet looks.

Akida will be in products yes but until it is a brand desired it will not be advertised. We are a long way from that marque branding yet. Its not a bad thing but I think people make create unrealistic expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $597.7K 2.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1703112 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 337767 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.