BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

HI Dolci,You state "as they are the ones that are creating this...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    HI Dolci,

You state "as they are the ones that are creating this flutter to lift the SP before the AGM."Care to confirm this little pearl of wisdom?

You're well researched, we all know that. SO, why haven't you mentioned that the company has been held in a positive light by ARM? No one can twist ARM's arm (like that one?) to mention us in their recent social media posts unless you can tell me otherwise?

Likewise with Intel. We all know that we have had relationships with them for some time and there is therefore no surprise that they might want to market their partnership with us.

My further question to you is why do you think they would both be doing it now?

Not to steal your thunder but I might just offer a few ideas to assist readers.

Could it be that we have just finished CES and that both companies may have had the chance to catch up with us further and have seen what Akida version 2 is capable of?

Could it be that they saw the level of interest we received generally during CES from major companies like Microchip and Infineon to name but two and thought that they were on a good thing and so felt inclined to promote us in their media and for their upcoming events?

You would have to admit the fact is that there is a strong possibility that this eventuated wouldn't you?

I get that you are talking your own book. No worries there as we all do, but you have turned the lights out as soon as you left the building like you did last time.

Like I said, no worries at all but how about seeing a balanced view here?

No aggression here just putting my case forward for you to contemplate and reply to.

Oh, one last one, Could it be that the company has finally decided that it is important to communicate more with shareholders and that it is being well received by the market generally?

Ciao
    Belkin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.