BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

.............I'm saying that no one can influence ARM or Intel...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    .............I'm saying that no one can influence ARM or Intel to advertise us! Not even Brainchip. You mean to say Figments of your imagination I assume and No, I am not suggesting they are but you seem to be saying that the company shouldn't be marketing now! I'm confused about what you want or expect them to do. In one breathe you say they don't market enough to then state that they are marketing and that's manipulative also. Far out, which one is it??

Have a look at the cadence of their marketing over the last six months. Seems pretty regular to me, so, I have to politely disagree with you that they have amped it up to avoid a second strike. But quite seriously wouldn't you expect them to try and mitigate this potential outcome? I know I would be pretty disappointed if they just sat back and accepted it as a done deal. Pretty sure most level headed shareholders feel the same way.

Have a look at the interest in Ai during and after CES 2024. In my opinion, and I know it is shared by many here, the temperature in the room has warmed up substantially, so, again I have to disagree with you that due to "standing in front of a camera" is the sole reason the company finds itself more in the spotlight.

We're allowed to disagree though. I'm fine with that but I'll comment when I see that i have a different view to others on this forum that I enjoy communicating with.

Ciao
    Belkin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.