BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

At the risk of throwing a fact in amongst your fairy tale, since...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1061
    At the risk of throwing a fact in amongst your fairy tale, since my partial sell at $2 I've not sold any shares but only added to my position still held from 6.5 cents.
    Ive even posted screenshots for you and shareman when challenged. I topped up at around 19 cents and 22 from memory so if anything I've averaged up.
    And your reference to me up ramping, check my posts as there's just as many negative biased posts as positive. My main goal here has been to call out BS when I read it. I've gone hard at shareman/ TomAndJerry and anyone that has an agenda built on lies.
    I hold as much brn as I'm going to and have been here since 2020, I've no agenda as I understand these things take time to deliver. I'm just holding a stock - if you take offence to that then it's your problem, not mine. I'm allowed to get excited on good news as a shareholder and post accordingly. I'm also allowed to have an opinion when someone posts "going to zero and dog stock".
    Its OK that you don't like me and take offence to my posts. It bothers me nil. But you should consider that the company doesnt change just because you exit a trade. It's a fact understood by everyone here. Only your perception of an outcome changes. I honestly don't know why this needs to be dug up everytime you either enter and call "uptrend" or exit and call "second strike".
    Also it was another poster that put all the evidence snips of your previous posts up, not me.
    Note: As I stated before, if I hold a large holding and sell a portion I don't need to put SELL on an anonymous stock forum. I still hold way more than Ive sold and my opinion is BRN is a BUY regardless of the SP. If this is manipulating the market then lol.
    I think your goal here is to be heard to be right. You have a need to belittle anyone that uses facts to prove this.
    Renember back you were getting 30 likes for every big arrowed uptrend chart in 2020/2021 and head cheerleader before your falling out with the inner circle? I do.
    You took a trade as a trader, get over yourself. It's nothing special.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.