BRN 1.16% 21.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-27

1. 6,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2723

Thought I recalled the name Naveen Kumar from the traffic monitoring.

https://docs.edgeimpulse.com/experts/image-projects/brainchip-akida-traffic-monitoring

Appears he has created another Edge Impulse project recently using multi camera streams, Edge Impulse FOMO and Akida. Hadn't seen this one myself.

Snipped a couple of sections.

Multi-camera Video Stream Inference - Brainchip Akida Neuromorphic Processor

Real-time inferencing for multi-camera video streaming using Brainchip Akida and Edge Impulse FOMO.
    Created By: Naveen Kumar

1703565569026.png

Real-time inferencing for multi-camera video streaming for road crossings is a challenging task that involves processing and analyzing multiple video sources simultaneously, such as from different cameras or sensors, to provide useful information and insights for traffic management, safety, and planning. Some of the possible goals and applications of this task could be:

• To recognize and monitor traffic events, such as congestion, accidents, violations, or anomalies, and alert the authorities or the public in real time.
    • To measure and optimize traffic flow, density, and patterns, and provide guidance or recommendations for traffic control, routing, or scheduling.

Conclusion

In this project, we have evaluated the Brainchip AKD1000 Akida processor and demonstrated its effectiveness and efficiency in terms of accuracy, latency, bandwidth, and power consumption. We also conclude that Edge Impulse FOMO model is highly suitable for contrained and low-power edge devices to achieve fast inferencing without losing much accuracy. The public version of the Edge Impulse Studio project can be found here:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $394.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.8¢ $697.3K 3.288M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 831477 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 597941 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.