BRN 2.00% 25.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I think the stock has ran too hard atm, as there has been no...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I think the stock has ran too hard atm, as there has been no news on the revenue or licencing front. AI is running hot as we all know and with signifiant players mentioning and endorsing BRN it is obvious to me that there was going to be buying activity.

What floors me is the reaction to teh stock price, given that the Annual Report is effectively a review of the "rear vision mirror", simply compiling the last 4 quarters and a commentary condensing what management has already disclosed to the ASX.

There was never going to be any surprises, unless an additional announcement of a positive nature, which did not occur and I would suggest was never going to occur, right now.

For sure the stock has run hard, probably too hard, conversely given the nature of the Annual Report, I am surprised with the fall in the stock price. Runs too quick, falls too hard, the one constant being, tehre was no news!

Welcome to "spec" stocks.

I am however, heartened and now more than ever confident with the "reinvention" of the companies approach to sales and engagements and delivering client centric solutions, rather than a one size fits all. The mentions of Brainchip by some very large players is NOT an accident, it was done on purpose and supplies credibility to the tech.

It is only a matter of time for some positive news, perhaps more than one announcement, given the level of interest and the two years that has taken to change the companies direction & positioning.

Sure there will be trading and profit taking and the usual panic selling & buying from the "mums & dads investors", goes with the territory, what has given me even greater confidence is teh size of trades and must be from the larger end of the investment community, perhaps building stakes, for when the "real action" takes place and announcement get made.

Not advice, my take on it after being in the stock since the beginning, I still belive 2024 is the year, to catapult the stock from tech creator to revenue maker.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $473.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 28.0¢ 24.5¢ $3.559M 13.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 178341 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 28.0¢ 24.5¢ 8831797
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.