BRN 7.32% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-3397

1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 475
    One should never buy a stock based on a forum that is 100%

You should use a forum to help research or verify or debunk what anonymous posters post. Be it positive views or negative views thats is on ones own accord.

Long ago many moons when I was young I did follow forums be it young and dumb well I lost money well its an education like university or college.

My personal view is that it does not matter what the Bashers or pumpers say both have been proven wrong at various times. I will add that the more accurate posters that promote growth have linked more customers that surface later on in time be it that it has not added value to the SP is one thing but for a companies growth its positive.

Negative posters were correct when the SP was inflated but now that's past so where does the SP move if we start trickling revenue and possibly signing a few additional deals. The talk on the street is AI and edge efficiency and performance doing things that were not done before. 2 years ago only BRN management were focused on energy efficiency now the whole industry is so let's see how the chips lay out. My personal view is a positive one with hopes of strong returns.

I'm also loving the LLM that our new CTO is highlighting this market did not exist 5 years ago or was very unknown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.015(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 18.5¢ $2.469M 12.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 3220129 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 57511 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.