BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

suchislife I assume you are calling me that, but surely I...

1. 1,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    suchislife I assume you are calling me that, but surely I thought you had me ''on ignore''. What happened? tongue.png

Cannot keep your word just like our BRN elite management? biggrin.png

As to FF's return, we are all looking forward to his old pumpy articles along with grumpy replies to anyone who disagrees with him, along with substantial nonsense all throughout this forum, yet again...

Even though he has dissed at the HC and blamed HC for BRN's share price disgust over the years. Apparently HC is full of shorters and manipulators, but fail to address the manipulation by the pumpers, including the likes of yourself.

I am also personally loving the degradation and decay of your pump forum, it was long time coming, but just like a bunch of parasites, you guys love to eat each other. It sure is happening there, especially now that the master technician has left the channel.

The only thing left to see is if the other pumpers will follow suit and rejoin HC, now that the other irrelevant forum has come a halt. smile.png

Ah well, I guess suckislife.

tick tock
    No one is believing the immediate sales and imminent revenue, but we all did because that's what we were told by the management, right?

Have you been paying attention, uninformed?
    Last edited by TomAndJerry: 14/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $597.7K 2.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1703112 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 337767 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.