BRN 0.00% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Into year3 with this executive team and the sp still sitting at...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Into year3 with this executive team and the sp still sitting at multi year lows. Why? In my view The inability of this team to convert any technical evaluation into a paid licence ....when was the last ip deal?ahh that's right megachips...previous management.

we are an ip company and can't sell a new ip licence agreement. Clearly in my view a disconnect from the tech and the commercial reality. And so here we are yet again with another agm fast approaching ...

I would like to hear from the new vp of sales please. Maybe he can explain why we can't get any licences.??? Podcast required on this topic alone unpacked and deconstructed bit by bit without any rose coloured glasses

not impressed by this executive team and I know how ill be voting on renumeration. I dont see why Shareholders be expected to carry the can without any commensurate sp rewards.

what on earth is the chair going to come up with this year after last year's "none of us are happy."
    statement?? I'm certainly not happy with the sp it's complete crap and drifting south again
    Sellers walls increasing.

every rsu handed out is also a dilution to my investment dollar and at the moment there is no commensurate shareholder reward in terms of sp performance so get rid of whoever approves them now!!!!

not finacial advice
    my opinion only
    Do your own research
    Have a good week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $504.3K 2.954M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 174845 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 532849 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.