BRN 3.28% 29.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

..........sounds like you are one of those who sit around in...

1. 6,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4159
    ..........sounds like you are one of those who sit around in your office & waits for business to come to your door, I am not, there are time limits & some of that time has expired beyond that strategy to sit still & way past your abc scenarios now, it's time to produce, their credibility that they have been preaching for the last three years plus... as far as I am concerned it's shot, & may I add a famous quote to the readers to reflect on.... " the share price will do what the share price does" ....isn't that a nice thankyou to the investers that are paying their wages for the last 9 years..mind you it's easy to call LDA just sell some of our shares on the market that we have allocated into your account & 10 % payment can be deducted from the sale when complete.....that's what I call a business...what we have here is blind leading the blind ...never ending merry go round where the money comes & gos with no explanation by any one as they all get paid so there is no one responsible to justify to any one how its spent.....please.don't bring NDA into this.. we must have had every Co that exists under the NDA in the past 9 years.. think about this, imagine all the Co that we didn't know about that we had an NDA with that have gone.... over that period... can you put a figure on that?....No I don't think, as no one will tell you will they ?....

Happy weekend all ...Dolci

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $544.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $2.964M 10.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 411133 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ 7764000
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.