BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

make or break because our draw down funds will dilute us, and...

1. 5,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    make or break because our draw down funds will dilute us, and the cash will also be diluted by high staff cost. can't keep going to the pond of cash. what will our lender with a sizeable shareholding do if we break, would it be a free falling shorting explosion.
    we wrere promised all this 2 years ago to be revenue position and no need for CR or cash.

stil we keep faith as i again have the gut feel that something is about to brn at the front of the AI edge shareprice boom, surely it must be end of this half or even we might see something in the quarter this time, ever quarter our SP has a prior rebound and has been happening for year then nothing as we are in the top 3 shorted stocks,
    have said be for we need revenue of $200mil, bring on the mobile phone deal me thinks and have been for years. merc etc wont bring much other than the status or in product working... and other will look, should be at least a double of SP even if revenue doesn't match.
    the T/0 must surely come if we are really valided, this Intel MIrcosoft of the world will see better to buy us at $3bil then watch us climb to $8b MC and have to pay us royalities.
    there are many companies still investing in cloud and data storage will hight power consumptions.... the penny or greenhouse gases equaiton has not yet drop with the masses....

Last edited by jwoody1000: 12/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.