BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The error in the below extract from the article in my previous...

1. 9,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25476
    The error in the below extract from the article in my previous post is also worth mentioning for the benefit pf newer investors who may not yet have discovered the work done by Brainchip with NaNose in relation to the detection of Volatile Organic Compounds on human breath initially detecting Covid 19 with state of the art performance and then 17 different forms of cancer.

While it takes a bit more digging Brainchip AKIDA has also shown that it can detect the Volatile Organic Compound on human breath for diabetes. It is as a result highly likely that the volatile organic compounds to be found in sweat or the odour coming from skin would not also be identified by AKIDA should it be applied to this purpose.

NaNose (formerly Dianose) is a spin off from Technion which together with Cornell University recently partnered with Brainchip.

Then of course there is the AERO system using AKIDA to identify the 20 Gas Data set with state of the art performance:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6891685/

Clearly this author has not yet fully absorbed the limitless scope of what Brainchip's AKIDA technology can be used to achieve:

"We also see companies like BrainChip using digital olfactory detection to detect bacteria in blood samples.It is likely that the more olfactory chips become sensitive and able to detect dozens or hundreds of compounds at once, the more such discoveries could be used for diagnosis, not just of cancer but of many other diseases, especially metabolic diseases.
    Contrary to the current version, it could maybe achieve this only from the smell of our skin or breath, not even needing a blood sample."

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.