BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi MMTo clarify my personal list has been built based upon my...

1. 9,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26675
    Hi MM
    To clarify my personal list has been built based upon my own criteria for what constitutes sufficient validation by Brainchip to state that there is an engagement. Sometimes it is a single statement such as the statement by Nandam Nayampally at the beginning of the CES 2024 Microchip podcast about being closely partnered. Others like Ford are ASX announced engagements. I have built my list over a number of years and I am conscious of the statement by Rob Telson in a podcast last year that hundreds of companies are testing AKIDA Boards and my list is considerably less than hundreds.

In relying upon my list remaining current in August, 2023 I sent the following email:

Dear Mr. Dawe

The following is a list of entities which Brainchip has by various means communicated they have had some form of engagement.

As we are about to enter the new financial year with a recession being predicted, an extremely low share price and claims in the media that Brainchip has lost out to Nvidia in the race to the Edge would you please confirm if any of these relationships should no longer be considered as a focus of interest for shareholders:

1. FORD
    2. VALEO
    3. RENESAS
    4. NASA
    5. TATA Consulting Services
    6. MEGACHIPS
    7. MOSCHIP
    8. SOCIONEXT
    9. PROPHESEE
    10. VVDN
    11. TEKSUN
    12. Ai LABS
    13. NVISO
    14. EMOTION 3D
    15. ARM
    16. EDGE IMPULSE
    17. INTEL
    18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES
    19. BLUE RIDGE ENVISIONEERING
    20. MERCEDES BENZ
    21. ANT 61
    22. QUANTUM VENTURA
    23. INFORMATION SYSTEM LABORATORIES
    24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS
    25. CVEDIA
    26. LORSER INDUSTRIES
    27. SiFIVE
    28. EASTRONICS replaced by IPRO
    29. SALESLINK
    30. NUMEN
    31. VORAGO
    32. NANOSE
    33. BIOTOME
    34. OCULI

35. University of Oklahoma

36. Arizona State University

37. Carnegie Mellon University

38. Rochester Institute of Technology

39. Drexel University Following which I received a reply

"To the best of my knowledge, BrainChip continues to have relationships with all the companies mentioned on your list.

As I have previously stated, BrainChip does not comment on the nature of these relationships nor do we provide status reports.

Regards

Tony Dawe

Since this time I have added the additional named companies and institutions to my personal list as reproduced by yourself.

It has been said by past and present employees/CEOs and Directors of Brainchip that there are companies which require strict confidentiality and disclosing their details would put the engagements at risk. I believe Sean Hehir used the phrase 'they consider AKIDA to be their Kryptonite' and secrecy is paramount to ensuring their first to market status. Where NASA is concerned Rob Telson interestingly said in 2022 if I remember the year correctly in a joint presentation with Anil Mankar that Brainchip was working with NASA on vision and other things they were not allowed to talk about. Unless all of these individuals were prepared to, lets say, exaggerate then the obvious conclusion is that my list is lacking and that many more names need to be added however as I said it is my personal list and I prefer to keep it conservative.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.