BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The intrest on LinkedIn is likely less driven by SP price and...

1. 1,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    The intrest on LinkedIn is likely less driven by SP price and strikes like your suggesting. Its more inovation and tech driven actually.

I'm not sure if your looking beyond BRN bit the growth of innovation on the edge is just beginning.

The contious strike vote is not really beneficial to any stakeholder in this game.

what happens will happen but I think one need to really look hard at the real progress that has been made.

I'm not a Sean cheer leader but from my view Louis did more promise then delivery and this was what Sean inherited.

I would have thought that if the board did not see progress they would have sent Sean packing but it has not happened so there has to be progress being made.

I know the edge box is not a big money earner but its a validation of the technology in action commercially and can be further expanded to camera directly and so forth so let's see how is the demand over the next year. 3 companies have decided to build these system so it's not BRN trying to test the market with a product but a company that knows what the market wanted.

For many holder you live in Australia and will not fully understand the need fore intelligent security systems and the demand that they have for many businesses.

Even in manufacturing you have cameras that monitor work forces and if an incident happens you have evidence in your investigations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.