BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

How is this? 5 year turnaroundnever heard of this and I doubt it...

1. 6,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4172

How is this?

5 year turnaround

• never heard of this and I doubt it is true...
    • CEOs usually get 2 years to get things going in the direction they want...
    • Sean said he did due diligence on joining and then 12 months later said – changes were needed...
    • Akida 2.0 including TENNS is what customers need – that’s + months ago...
    • Why did he give key management bonuses in 2022???
    • Where are the performance rewards – based on results?

Selling

• For the past 3 years we have been told sales are around the corner – why do we believe this now? When is the first one?
    • All technology evolves over time. Akida 1000 and 1500 were not duds, rather it was great at that time and needed focus and understanding for the next version ie 2.0 and yes 3.0 will be bigger and better...
    • Brainchip has good people, teams and technology..... They have bad Investor relations and they don’t talk to shareholders about where things are at. I want to believe (and do believe) that sales are near. But that is from my heart, not my head...
    • Sean and the board took their eyes off the ball...

Vision

• The vision has always been Peter and Anil – so are you saying he has failed – They received bonuses (cash and stock)...
    • The vision of new technology is always hard. The team then worked hard as they do today. Hope Sean and now Tony Ward have us going in the right direction...
    • Changing technology always requires sponsors and customer supporters. We were told in the past 2 years revenue is coming soon – does this mean Sean and his sales team lost business or misunderstood what was needed to close? We are a small company so it's harder to close changing technology...

Changing policy
    We haven’t changed policy - we still sell IP

• Partnerships with Arm and Mercedes and 58 others were started by the old team of DiNardo, Hernandez and Viana who has been on board for over 3 years, It's easy to take the credit now...

I think we are talking from the same hymn sheet but 5 years is unacceptable when we have been promised more by the current EO...

Dolci....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.