BRN 3.70% 28.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I agree that they need to do better and they shouldnhave scaled...

1. 1,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    I agree that they need to do better and they shouldnhave scaled back on the RSU but i guess people do not work for free. This is obviously a hand grenade imo.

I hope this Edge Box provides some gauge of what Akida can do for solutions.

I do agree about Seans comments about not taping Akida 2.0 as they do not want to compete with customers is abit odd.

If you have customer then they sell and you make money. At the moment we are not so what is it should he have said potential customers WTF does he mean. If we do have someone taping Akida well we need to see money in the accounts. I can accept not knowi g who it is but atleast get paid.

it is frustrating 100!

I really hope this is the year but till then we will see. I was not expecting revenue in this quarter but if I see 200k to 500k this will provide me relief that things are finally moving.

There is alot we do not know but we need to to obviously see financial progress.

I do think we see lots of positive signs in the RnD and papers and ecosystem 100 % we never had this but we do need to start seeing the comercial progress. I view that we should start seeing this q3 this year maybe even alittle next quarter.

It has been a long journey. And yeah we may have dead weight on the team maybe not we really do not know whats happening. I do know that imo none of the upper management knew what was needed to comercialize back then. I cant dwell on the past too much as lets see what we are doing.

I think our new additions are much better connected comercially then our past leaders. I can appreciate the time it takes but i wonder how Sean would have been recieved if he went straight out and said wee need a minimum 2 years to go commercial.

When a priduct is built it need ls to beable to be upgraded with ease in future models and i guess the biggest issue was software that was keeping the hardware down. You do hear MB always boost about the software im a firm believer MB will use Akida but like many its all tops secret lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $519.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $3.829M 13.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 600720 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 211500 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ 7165702
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.