BRN 3.70% 28.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

And my money would not have been better off in the bank. It...

1. 9,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24775
    And my money would not have been better off in the bank. It depends on when you invested and what you paid.

I take responsibility for the date I invested. I attribute no credit to the Board it was entirely my decision to invest when I did.

If an individual wants to complain that the Board is responsible for the date they invested they should explain why that is the case.

Indeed I remember many who still post here complaining that the former CEO Mr. Dinardo not supporting the hype around the Brainchip share price caused the share price to retreat.

Now these same people want to complain that the absence of revenue is the author of all their issues even though Mr. Dinardo tried to hose down the hype because Brainchip was pre-revenue.

A lot of people have no ability to accept they are entirely responsible for their own decisions.

When I invested, I invested in the science and its potential. Since that time the science has been more than proven and the potential has grown and been embraced by multiple companies.

If being caught up in the hype is to point out when posters claim things to be facts that are incorrect then I am guilty as charged.

Perhaps I should not have corrected the poster who was claiming Brainchip was raising $30 million when in fact it was $12 million.

Perhaps I was caught up in the hype and I should not have posted the list of actual commercial products and let a poster perpetuate the lie that none existed.

Perhaps I was caught up in the hype and I should not have provided the paper published by Ericsson where they developed a zero energy camera based on AKIDA for 5&6G.

Perhaps I should apologise to you and others for having successfully invested in this company after researching this company and being in profit.

Perhaps I should be a trader who claims to have made million dollar trades off Brainchip and call for the sacking of the Board.

Thankfully I do my own research and allow it to inform my decisions regarding investment even though I am as you say caught up in the hype. It must be annoying that I am caught up in the hype and am in profit and you and your calm logic are not and should have left your money in the bank.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $519.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $3.829M 13.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 600720 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 211500 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ 7165702
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.