BRN 4.55% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

You asked if you were wrong. I am not an engineer or a self...

1. 9,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25500
    You asked if you were wrong. I am not an engineer or a self taught techie so I can only go by what is published and based on the following you appear to be wrong as the following states there are six ready to go holistic solutions brought to market in the VVDN AKIDA Edge Box all this being readily available on the Brainchip website so your research seems to need some improvement.

Then if you have stayed away from the website and missed this why is it you missed the ready to go solutions offered by Edge Impulse on its website from monitoring for wallet theft to monitoring traffic intersections. Perhaps you also missed the Keyword spotting solution used by Mercedes and the Emotion Detection solution with Nviso or the recent Microchip AKIDA platform. As my granddaughter says to me "open or eyes grandpa":

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder:

Specifications

BrainChip’s Edge AI Box is a compact, portable computation devicethat allows for highly capable AI solutions and services by accelerating AI processing for vision, voice and other sensors. By computing close to the sensor and without needing Cloud connectivity for common applications thereby minimizing exposure of sensitive data,the Edge Box enhances security and privacy.

Akida also enables customization of the Box with it’s Edge learning capability. The Edge Box is expected to be used in Retail and Security, Smart City, Automotive, Transport and Industrial applications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $922.5K 4.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 810878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 150192 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.