BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

A CALL TO ALL SHAREHOLDERSGood to hear from you Fact. Since...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    A CALL TO ALL SHAREHOLDERS

Good to hear from you Fact. Since July’23, I have decided not to post anywhere, rather to remain quietly in the background.
    The reason I’m posting now is because more than anyone else, I’ve been the biggest critic of Brainchip’s remuneration plans going back to the 2018 AGM.
    At the AGM last year, I stood and called out Antonio, Sean and the other board members in attendance, for what I described as having a SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT.
    I said this because they were paying themselves similarly to directors of CBA and BHP, even though our little battler was generating little or no revenue. I also said that from 2018 to then the company only presented as one with potential, albeit that it’s potential was edging (excuse the pun) closer to realisation.
    At this year’s AGM, and for the first time, the entire holding my family and I have in BRN will be voting YES.
    We are doing so, because whilst it’s taken longer than we expected, we are now completely satisfied that the company has placed itself in a position of great strength…a position from where it will quite quickly develop into a technology behemoth.
    Shareholders who vote no will only be shooting themselves in the foot, because a second strike will only damage the company, when it is finally on the cusp of great success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.